11 September 2023
Health & Biotech
- Collect and prioritize relevant data into practical insights using a variety of data sources, distilling them into impactful reporting, demonstrating powerful data visualization tools.
- Create dashboards and key reports (PowerBI or other data visualization platform experience a plus).
- Develop, enhance, and optimize business analytics to deliver critical insights
- Prepare and present reports, dashboards, and visualizations to communicate findings, insights, and recommendations.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to ensure data quality and integrity is maintained during collection and reporting
Analysis and Insights
- Document and standardise data entry processes for all systems to ensure data integrity for accurate reporting
- Ensure KPI and metric tracking remains in alignement with various SOPs and Work Instruction
- Carry out Service Level pricing review and anlysis with the objective of pricing recommendation
- Analyse trends and offer insights to internal sales teams to develop commercial opportunities
- Leveraging metrics to enable continuous improvement to achieve and set new performance standards
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in finance, business or data analytics or related field, preferable in a service-based industry.
- 5+ years of confirmed experience in business or data analytics or related field, preferably in a service-based industry
- Experience with data analysis and visualization tools (e.g. Excel, Tableau, Power BI).
- Strong proficiency with SQL
- Excellent communication skills and is highly inquisitive.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment.