Biometrics Trainer | APAC region
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
28 August 2023
Health & Biotech
- Assist with the on-boarding of Biometrics Staff.
- Conduct Training Needs Analysis for Entry Level team members to support ongoing development of individual needs in consultation with Biometrics Line Managers.
- Working with Biometrics Management and Line Manager, identify L&D requirements for individuals and teams within Biometrics.
- Develop and implement a learning and development framework including tools for assessment for Biometrics team.
- Develop training material and deliver remote training sessions to individuals and teams. Deliver training via face to face meetings and workshops.
- Deliver training to Biometrics team members as required.
- Ensure Maintenance of L&D Biometrics content and manage the Learning Management System (LMS) for Biometrics Content.
- Design, develop and maintain innovative and flexible training programs that address specific needs and use best available technology and software, as required.
- Minimum 3 years' experience working as a Trainer within Biometrics in allied industry (CRO/Pharmaceutical) or 5 years Clinical Data Management experience with minimum 1 year Training experience.
- Up to date knowledge of contemporary learning and development practice and applications and techniques.
- Excellent presentation delivery and facilitation skills.
- Excellent mentoring/coaching, motivational and delegation skills.
- Experience in providing training is essential.
- Accreditation in Training and Assessment highly regarded (e.g. Certificate IV).
- Good working knowledge of SharePoint and LMS systems desirable.