- Bachelor's degree or equivalent and relevant formal academic/vocational qualification or last year in process of acquiring Economics degree.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Proven attention to detail.
- Capable of handling multiple time critical tasks efficiently and optimally.
- Flexible and able to reprioritize workload to meet changing business needs.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Proficient in Excel and Word.
- Previous experience with ERP system (Oracle preferred).
- Capable of mentoring and coaching others.
- Capable of leading payment related activities with little or no interaction from management.