Internship - Quality
Ireland , Europe
17 August 2023
Health & Biotech
- Assume full responsibility and contribute as a functional professional, which will give you hands on Experience while promoting your personal and professional growth.
- Receive mentoring.
- Work and network with professionals from all segments across the company.
- Receive induction Training.
- Have the chance to join different programs to help you build your network such as the Campus Ambassadors Program, Social Media Campaigns and local initiative among others.
- Opportunity to work on Continuous Improvement and Problem-Solving activities
- Pursuing a third level undergraduate or post graduate qualification in a Science discipline for example biochemistry, chemistry, biomedical sciences, biotechnology, microbiology or pharmaceuticals
- Candidates must be aiming for a minimum of 2.1 Grade in their degree course
- Strong academic performance and extracurricular achievement.
- A flexible and innovative approach to work.
- Flexibility to be based at one of our Abbott sites