Product Manager - Immunology
Bangkok City, Thailand
26 July 2023
Health & Biotech
- Marketing planning
- Develop and maintain the in-depth market knowledge.
- Analyze the market situation.
- Identify and assess the product’s potential.
- Recommend and conduct the market research if necessary for comprehensive marketing intelligence.
- Co-ordinate with DSM to prepare the sales forecast and production planning.
- Develop strategies and tactics to achieve the objectives both short and long terms.
- Analyze investment level and prepare profit and loss statement.
- Schedule the marketing program.
- Co-ordinate with Medical Affairs and GCO to identify the need and trialists for clinical trials.
- Ensure all agreed promotional activities be implemented according to the schedule.
- Monitor and review the product status and marketing activities regularly in order to make any necessary adaptation.
- Provide product training for field-force to upgrade their knowledge, confidence and enthusiasm.
- Ensure that all materials get the approval from HCCO, FDA and follow the Health Care Compliance before proceeding.
- Ensure all promotional materials will be available in time.
- Ensure that inventory of the product is maintained at the efficient level all the times.
- Maintain the regular contact and relationship with all KOLs.
- New product development
- Find opportunities for new product development and new product launch that will contribute to the company’s objectives achievement.
- Co-ordinate with company pharmacist on new product registration, ensure that IRF, FSC and package insert translation is available.
- Develop and recommend the accurate packaging, pricing structure and pack size of new products.
- Initiate any necessary pre-marketing activities.
- Prepare and present the progress report on product related activities on the monthly basis to BUH.
- Measurement of performance
- The soundness and quality of the marketing policy recommendation.
- The achievement of sales and profit compared to the objectives.
- The improvement of sales and profit.
- The control timeliness and completeness of all marketing.
- The ability to maintain good relationship with and between all management groups within the company.
- Establishment of validated database.
- Bachelor’s degree in pharmacy, preferably with MBA degree
- 2-5 years’ experience in Pharmaceutical business
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, including excellent presentation abilities.
- Demonstrates ability to handle complexity.
- Good command of Thai & English in speaking, reading, and writing