Lead Service Integrator
26 July 2023
Health & Biotech
- As a Lead Service Integrator ( LSI ) , come up with the service strategy and roadmap for products under development and install base to support in the field.
- Work closely with the Lead System Designer, to ensure that service requirements and outputs are defined and integrated properly within the product/program.
- Strategize and lead the development/delivery of service documentation and service training to ensure success of the product over the entire life cycle in the local and global regions.
- Works independently and possesses a level of functional expertise necessary to influence and execute technical and project delivery execution.
- Work with the field service team to capture feedback and incorporating this feedback into future releases.
- Ability to proactively manage cross-functional interdependencies to maximize team efficiency and avoid gaps/delays in execution of service deliverables.
- Works with the online center, field engineers, customers and/or program leadership to ensure that the project deliverables are consistent with the goals of larger programs or initiatives.
- Has knowledge of best practices in service engineering, work towards simplifying service processes for effectiveness
- Masters or Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college with relevant experience
- 10 to 12 years’ experience working with cross functional, global teams with atleast 5 years in a service lead / project leadership role
- Project/Program Management or Service Leadership experience
- Experience working in Agile methodology to understand the service deliverables, associated tasks and integration at the right time in the program to ensure service readiness
- Prior knowledge and experience of healthcare domain also handling Project Leader roles and responsibilities atleast in 1 NPI program release