The Associate Director will lead important programs to engage HCPs and drive awareness around postpartum depression. The Associate Director will drive the strategy and development for a variety of assets ranging from educational materials to congresses to traditional and digital advertising. These initiatives will directly contribute to Sage’s aspiration of revolutionizing the care of depression.Roles And Responsibilities
- Develop, execute, and implement core educational initiatives and materials for HCPs.
- Partner with advertising agency to create and test messaging and concepts.
- Develop and manage materials, projects, and resources through the internal review and approval process.
- Integrate analytics into all aspects of HCP efforts and regularly refine programs.
- Create innovative communication plan to engage HCPs via traditional and digital channels.
- Collaborate with multiple functional groups across the organization, including but not limited to Sales, Regulatory, Market Access, Commercial Operations, Legal, Compliance, Patient Advocacy, and Medical Affairs.
- Manage multiple agency partners including management of contract processing (purchasing requisitions, invoices, and approvals), associated budgets, forecast, and accruals.
- Establish alignment with our collaboration partner.
Must thrive working in a fast-paced, innovative environment while remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful, and efficient. Must have excellent interpersonal skills, the ability to develop important relationships with key stakeholders, and good conflict management and negotiation skills. Must have a demonstrated ability to translate strategy into action, excellent analytical skills, and an ability to communicate complex issues in a simple way.Basic Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 6+ years of experience in marketing in the pharmaceutical/biotechnology industry.
- Up to 20% business-related travel required.
- MBA preferred.
- US launch experience.
- Experience in developing HCP campaigns.
- Deep understanding of the regulatory environment for promotion.
- CNS experience is a plus.
- Experience working with external brand agencies and vendors on a day-to-day basis.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- An outstanding track record of strong communication, presentation, analytic, and strategic capabilities.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and effectively influence, collaborate, and communicate with internal and external partners.
- Excels at translating and operationalizing insights.
- Proven leadership in generating internal advocacy.
- Ability to build strong relationships with coworkers of various backgrounds and expertise.
- Excitement about the vision and mission of Sage.