20 November 2023
- Lead a team consisting of department heads.
- Develop operational plans and monitor day-to-day operations for production for multiple departments, processes and shifts.
- Implement non-base capital investments for a major area.
- Reviewing and approving budgets for each department
- Oversee production outcomes, quantity, and quality to ensure customer and food safety meet requirements.
- Oversee operations for multiple departments, processes and shifts, ensuring direct reports follow policies and procedures related to employee safety and food/feed safety.
- Lead and develop a team, coach and make decisions related to talent management, hiring, performance, and disciplinary actions.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of four years of related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply