HR Integrations - Developer
20 November 2023
- Work directly with key stakeholders to confirm and document requirements and review and consider design alternatives in line with our Project Portfolio and Change Request process
- Hands on knowledge of PECI, Core Connector, EIB and Workday Studio.
- Demonstrated proficiency with web service technologies (REST, JSON, SOAP, HTTP, SSL, PGP, SAML, etc)
- Complete requirement definitions, functional specifications, analysis, design, configurations through to testing, cutover and deployment to production environments.
- Evaluate and communicate the technical impacts of application configuration decisions.
- Create detailed system interface specifications, field mapping, and system process designs in line with Functional process data dependencies from Master and Target systems.
- Prepare detailed technical documentation to support design and ongoing maintenance of completed integrations including Knowledge Transfer to resources allocated to Integration Support.
- Partner with appropriate teams for unit, system and UAT testing.
- Facilitate knowledge transfer and educate stakeholders on developing and operating interfaces to and from a SaaS platform.
- As required on projects, ensure the Project Manager tracks issues and risks relating to the integration delivery and any interdependencies.
- Participate in Workday release reviews by identifying impact/enhancement opportunities associated with a new release features/functionality as well as any associated regression testing.
- Analysis Change Requests for initial impact assessment
- Provide production support as required, with responsibility for ticket management, triaging issue resolution, determining root cause and implementing corrections.
- Understand technical data conversion issues through to resolution including detailed root cause analysis
- Partner with junior members of the team, enhancing their knowledge and acting as a role model with potential Mentoring opportunities
- BE & Master in Computer Science
- Workday IntegrationsTrained/ 5 ~ 6 years active configuration experience
- Workday Release analysis and recommendations
- Intermediate Mircosoft Excel / Word
- Hands on experience on Change Requests / Ticketing tool like ServiceNow