- To promote and market Abbott’s products to the Government Hospitals and Institutions to maintain constant business growth and profitability in an ethical manner complying with all local relevant laws and Abbott’s code of business conduct.
Territory Sales Achievement
- Ensure optimal execution of plans of action (POA), field tactics program and territory plans.
- Regularly review achievement of sales against targets and initiate appropriate actions to ensure performance is in linewith objectives.
- Ensure enlistment of product portfolio in Government Hospitals and Institutions.
- Delivers on expectations, hold self-accountable for results.
Territory Management & Business Planning
- Manage and develop the territory through proper profiling, analysis of the situation, identification of business opportunities, resource allocation, development and realization of an adapted action plan.
- Identify individuals within the Hospital in the buying decision (Advocates, Endorsers, Gatekeepers) and build and maintain close business relationships with these stakeholders.
- Actively seek and identify areas for continuous improvement on an ongoing basis.
- Develop Territory Business Plan based on key objectives and allocate resources (e.g. calls, budget) for optimal sales impact.
- Executes business plan to ensure resources are directed to accounts and customers of greatest potential.
- Help to work on all Government Tenders submission and provide relevant inputs to tender pricing proposal.
Customer Focus and Service
- Maintain contact and relationship with key opinion leaders and stakeholders within the Hospital.
- Delivers core promotional messages within approved detail aids and in line with POA.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction with strategic contact with key doctors, pharmacist, nurses, and purchasers.
- Understands and comply with Abbott’s Code of Conduct.
- Leverage key customer relationships to gain market intelligence and to assist successful formulary listing in Government.
- Timely submission of territory Monthly Reports commenting on deviations from Business Plan and intended actions to align performance with plan.
- Comprehension and use of key reports (e.g. CLM and SFDC Dashboards).