Department:  Technical Operations
Gender:  Does not matter
Highest Education:  Minimum Education University
Experience:  Minimum Experience 3 Year
Career Level:  Entry Level
Required Travel:  Not Required
[singapore, Singapore ]
- Leads simple new product introductions to the site by conducting process and equipment comparisons, new raw material introduction, development studies and clinical supplies manufacturing, cleaning processes development and validation and training of technicians as required.
- Designs and executes small/full-scale experiments using design of experiments methodology and/or simulations for new products to evaluate the impact of proposed changes to validated equipment/processes.
- Supports filing activities by developing and leading process qualification activities for equipment, process and material changes.
- Understands the principles of Quality by Design (QbD) and executes the requirements in support of a QbD filing
- Supports routine supply manufacture by providing on going technical support and reviews IPT metrics to identify and implement opportunities for improvement utilizing the lean six sigma tools
- Bachelors, Masters, or Ph.D degree in a technical field, including Chemical or Mechanical Engineering, Chemistry or Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Minimum 3 years technical experience in pharmaceutical manufacturing industry