Across the Sites what information we collect from you:
- To avail the services users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, password, country, city, contact number and company/organization that you are associated, with preferred location ,
- Information that you voluntarily provide in your CV including work experience, educational qualifications etc.
- Where you use chargeable services or are an employer providing necessary employer information, e.g., for verification purposes. Your bank account details where required for invoicing purposes.
- We may collect additional information when you provide advice, remarks, change your content or email preferences; respond to a survey, or any communication with us.
- Any information you provide to us during your interactions with us through job portal platform or our social media pages
Why we collect personal information from you
- Carry out preset processing in order to provide many of our services.
- Send you job alert or any other promotional information
- To make further communication easy.
- To match employer need with the jobseeker or in reciprocal way.
- For smooth progress of payment, in connection with chargeable services
How we may use your personal information:
- The information provided by you enables us to improve the Services and provide you the most user-friendly experience.
- We may also use your email address or other personally identifiable information to Sending you information about our products and services for marketing purposes and promotions , technical information or such additional updates and features about third parties products and services with an option to subscribe / unsubscribe
- To develop new products, services, features or new functionality to improve our website.
- To understand and analyze user behavior
- We may use your information to protect the rights, safety of us, or others when requested by the law this includes, but is not limited to, exchanging information with others for fraud protection.
Your rights for accessing, updating or deleting personal data
- We provide GDPR / CCPA type rights to all our users globally.
- We will only keep hold of your personal information for as long as necessary to accomplish the purposes we collected it for.
- We encourage you to timely review, update, and correct the personal information that you provided us.
- Under certain circumstances you have the right to request that we erase your personal data.
Minimum age criteria of user
- The Sites are not for use by anyone under the age of 16, our minimum user age. To use the sites, you agree that you are at least 16 years of age.
- However, if a local laws state that you must be older in order for us to lawfully provide the services in the Sites to you, then that older age shall apply as the applicable minimum user age in your current location.
- Like many websites, biospectrumjobs.com uses automatic data collection tools, such as cookies, embedded web links, and web beacons.
- They may also collect information about: Your Internet Protocol (IP) address.
- Clickstream behavior. This includes, for example, the pages you view and the links you click. These tools help make your visit to our website easier, more efficient, and more valuable by providing you with a customized experience and recognizing you when you return.
- We may provide links to other third-party websites and services that are outside our control and not covered by this Privacy Statement. We encourage you to review the privacy statements posted on those websites (and all websites) you visit.
Forums and Chat Rooms
- If you participate in a discussion forum, local communities, or chat room on a
biospectrumjobs websites, you should be aware that the information you provide there (i.e. your public profile) will be made broadly available to others, and could be used to contact you, send you unsolicited messages, or for purposes neither biospectrumjobs.com nor you have control over.
2. Also, please recognize that individual forums and chat rooms may have additional rules and conditions biospectrumjobs is not responsible for the personal information or any other information you choose to submit in these forums.
3. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
Consent to Transfer, Processing and Storage of Personal Information
Biospectrum job is a part of MM ACTIV which is a global organization, we may transfer your personal information to MMACTIV in the Singapore, to any MMACTIV subsidiary worldwide, or to third parties and business partners as described above that are located in various countries around the world. By using our websites and Solutions or providing any personal information to us, where applicable law permits, you consent to the transfer, processing, and storage of such information outside of your country of residence where data protection standards may be different.
Also please visit us at
www.mmactiv.com : MM Activ Sci-Tech Communications is India’s leading Tech Media and Events Company. MM Activ is the publisher of leading B2B digital and print media viz; BioSpectrum NuFFooDS Spectrum and AgroSpectrum from India and Singapore catering to APAC region.
www.biospectrumasia.com & www.biospectrumindia.com
www.nuffoodsspectrum.asia & www.nuffoodsspectrum.in